Newsletter - July 2013 Issue
Believing is seeing!
It's your turn to be prioritized!
Do you sometimes live your best life in your imagination? Research has shown, not just once or twice but repeatedly, that for most people your smile outranks your eyes, hair, and body as your most attractive feature. Being a person yourself, it's probably also the first thing you notice â€“ or avoid â€“ when you look in the mirror or at photographs of yourself.
Here are questions to help you decide how much you like what you see. After all, who knows better than you how your smile has affected your happiness and success.
- Are you totally happy with the way your teeth and smile look?
- Do you habitually hide your smile with your lips or your hands?
- Do you try not to smile in front of others, especially people you don't
- know or who have terrific smiles?
- When the camera comes out, do you avoid smiling?
- Would you like a smile that makes you feel proud and confident?
- What would you like to change about your smile?
You know, there's no need to be embarrassed to visit us because it's been some time since your last appointment. That's what dentists are here for. Once you've decided to improve your smile, our dental team will help you explore your esthetic options. Teeth whitening, veneers, crowns, and implants can create your ideal smile â€“ often in only a visit or two. We look forward to helping you pass your smile test with flying colors!
Take this test & change your life.
So please accept our invitation to schedule your appointment today!
For more information or to book your appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 817-466-9972.
Have a great day!